Enriching Young People’s LivesTake 2 Cornwall
Take 2 believe that a successful enrichment programme should promote the life-skills needed for everyday life, develop skills that employers look for, while also giving students the opportunity to find out more about their interests and passions.
Our successful track record of supporting students has enabled us to create links with local colleges to support students to prepare for adulthood and enrich their futures.
Take 2 have built good working relationships with external organisations, companies and charities which is a fantastic way to have an on-going enrichment resource for students.
We believe our enrichment programmes should offer pupils the opportunity to :
• Build personal confidence
• Develop social skills
• Provide team building opportunities
• Develop factual based learning
• Promote awareness of cultural diversity
• Raise aspirations for students by encouraging thinking about what the future might look like
• Support students to understand and manage their own health
• Encourage and support students to volunteer in a range of environments to suit their interests within the local community
• To build resilience for the next steps in life.
If you have an additional need and want to know how you can join an enrichment programme, please contact Take 2 Cornwall to find out more.